Make your bet

Hello Ladies and Gents,

Later today 22.04 at 6 p.m.(mexico) we have the oficial weighing of the #UFC197 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas for the event scheduled for tomorrow at same place, this is the first event of a serie of events called Unstoppable which ends with the #UFC200 09.07. There will be at least two fights you definitely don’t want to lose, the first one is the clash for the Belt of Demetrious Johnson (who’s now defended the champion title for 7 times) vs. Henry Cejudo (who’s never lost on its professional career with 10 wins) and the main attraction is marked by the return of no one else than Jon Jones who is fighting Saint Preux.

Both fights are extremely exiting and I can no longer wait to see the outcome of it, but I want to talk about something else, we’ve seen Jones fighting quite a lot so far and he’s proved he’s a tough big guy but he has been out for a while, two weeks ago when Cormier spoke to FOX Sports he said “As a competitor I have to be honest with myself, this is a tough one for Ovince.” and later “I can’t help him beat Jon because I don’t know how to beat Jon Jones, I didn’t do it. I can only prepare myself as best I can to try and prepare to beat him.”.

Saint Preux has wins and loses and stepped up for a fight that wasn’t his which leaves to us the uncertain of his physical preparation for it, but as I said before Jones was out for a bit more than a year, which sometimes makes you lose your mojo or slows reading your opponent.

What I think is the way of victory for Saint Preux is to shorten the distance ASAP and land as much punches as he can effectively outflank Jones and don’t let him any space, on the flip side if Jones finds his game fast enough I believe Ovince will no long stand a chance. For me Jones steps in this fight as favourite with 70% of chances to win this fight against 30% of Ovince Saint Preux. Either way the night of the #UFC197 on the 23.04 is  determined to be full of drama.

 

Advertisements

One thought on “Make your bet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s